A pumping station is required when a buildings sewer ends at a lower level than the public drain or treatment plant.
Zuko looks for a suitable solution in every situation for rain water or waste water with high or low loads. We design customized systems or use prefabricated technologies with international reputation (KSB, Wilo, Tsurumi...). Every situation requires a study to identify the right pump.
We can offer, depending on the situation :
- A pump in an existing tank (septic tank, absorption pit)
- A system in a prefabricated tank in HDPE, polyester, concrete
- A fixed or portable pump
- Pumps with large impeller size ie 35mm and more (Vortex or single vane wheels)
- Macerator pumps for waste waters with high loads (faeces, etc.)
- Cast-iron, stainless steel and / or synthetic resin pumps
- A reliable control system with micro-PLC, based on float switches or any other water level control system
- Electrical boxes with adequate protections (motor, differential, thermo-magnetic)
- Visual and/or acoustic alarms to detect defects, high water level, etc.
- Installation of pipes in open trench or by tunnelling