Ansolive - Conditionning of Olives in trays for supermarkets
- Storm bassin of 180 m³. Rain water is coming from a roof and a parking via a hydrocarbon separator.
- Pretreatment of rainwater coming from an asphalted surface
- Pumping station
- Pretreatment of waste water with pH regulation
- Storage and reuse of rainwater
- Regulation of the NaCl content by dilution
- Installation of 9 interconnected prefabricated tanks of 20m³.
- Installation of a hydrocarbon separator with integrated primary decantation.
- Installation of 2 KSB Amarex pumps to regulate the flow of rainwater towards the public sewer.
- Installation of manual prefilters to retain olives deposits followed by a HDPE sedimentation tank of 3 000 l follow by a degreaser de 3 000 l (xx l/sec) followed by a HDPE mixing tank with a recirculation tank for the regulation of pH with NaOH followed by a Venturi to measure the flow and take samples by the region with a mobile equipment.
- Installation of concrete tank of 10m³ for the recuperation of 10m³ before the storm bassin.
- Installation of a dosing pimp de 4m³/h to dilute the wastewater ( Reduction of conductivity and/or NaCl concentration). The water used for dilution is coming from the storm basin. In case the storm basin is empty, city water is used for dilution.