Dolce, luxury hotels
- Renovation of an activated sludge WWTP of 1750 PE out of operation for 4 years.
- Operation and maintenance contract since the renovation (2006)
- Maintenance of the degreaser (1000 EMD)
1. The renovation included
- Replacement of 2 mixers by a screen with automatic cleaning.
- Replacement of flowmeters at the entrance and the exit of the plant
- Replacement of the air diffusers in the biological reactor. The new air diffusers can be changed without emptying the biological reactor.
- Modification of the process flow between the biological reactor and the clarifier.
- Revamping of the raking bridge.
- Replacement of the piping of the airlift (PP)
- Renewal of the overflow of the clarifier.
- Replacement of the sludge removal pump.
- Renovation (protecting paints) of the storage tank and the storm bassin.
- Commissioning of all electromechanical material of the WWTP.
- Replacement of the timer-based regulation by a PLC-controlled regulation. Including alarm messaging system to the cell phone of the operation responsible.
- Repainting of all metal structures.
2. Weekly visit + Guaranteed visit within 72 hours in case of alarm. Replacement of all defective equipment is done by ZUKO.
3. Installation of 2 dosing pumps in the kitchens. A fluid containing enzymes and bacteria specialised in breaking down grease is injected the waste water. This extends the time between the emptying of the degreaser and prevents blocking / biofouling of the piping.