How to act positively on the environment.
Every citizen, at his or her individual and collective level, has an impact on the environment.
The choice and proper use of sanitation and wastewater treatment facilities are therefore decisive factors.
ZUKO has developed tools for coaching, training and raising awareness of good practice in the use of these facilities, enabling the costs associated with their management and maintenance to be reduced.
These tools are aimed at any institution facing the management of collective sanitary facilities and/or which, more generally, wish to contribute to the protection of the environment:
- Hotels or leisure centres
- Co-working centres, office rental
- Reception centres: youth movements, leisure activities, asylum seekers, refugees, vulnerable persons, etc.
- Educational institutions.
Specific actions are addressed to decision-makers and business leaders to promote a positive impact on the environment:
- Reuse of rainwater and waste water in processes or buildings
- Improvement of water bodies around buildings
- Protection of water and aquatic resources
- Consideration of micro-pollutants